Why become a member? ×

FS: EBMM Steve Morse signature

Yet more gristle for the mill.

This Ernie Ball Music Man guitar has bird's eye maple neck and a poplar body, locking tuners and DiMarzio HSSH pickup configuration. Finish is called [s]Blue Dawn[/s]. Blueburst. As it's an odd one, I strongly recommned checking out EBMM website and harmony central for a fuller view of the guitars qualities.

The essential bits are, I think, that the guitar is very, very, easy to play and the tonal palette is the widest you're likely to encounter. The controls were quite logical and therefore not hard at all to recall while playing. A single ding on the lower bout, bass side, which shows on the attached photo. Otherwise in mint condition.

Asking GBP875, buyer pays shipping. Shipping estimated at GBP40 to the UK. Original custom molded hard shell case included.

Edited by nobody's prefect

[quote name='nobody's prefect' post='231145' date='Jul 2 2008, 10:15 AM']This Ernie Ball Music Man guitar has bird's eye maple neck and a poplar body, locking tuners and DiMarzio HSSH pickup configuration. Finish is called [b]Blue Dawn[/b]....[/quote]
Apologies in advance if I'm out of line here but doesn't Blue Dawn have a black burst edge? I only know this as apart from black, the Petrucci Blue Dawn is my favourite MM finish. I think this finish is called Blueburst.

I have one of these in black with matching headstock and a Floyd Rose.Its the most versatile guitar I've ever owned.

The switching is a bit crazy at first glance but 5 minutes in and its second nature.

Your blueburst is stunning!

GL with the sale