Why become a member? ×

Any BC-ers got any gigs in or around Hackney between 25th-31st Jan

Lord Sausage

I'm playing at the Hackney Empire in a musical between 30th Jan and 1st Feb but i will be down all week from the 25th for rehearsals. the band and i will be looking for things to do at night whilst down there so just wondered if any of you were gigging. I may be in Manchester on 26th and 27th for a gig but will def be there 25th, 28th,29th. And if any of you are playing after 10pm on 30th, 31st we will try to get to some.

[quote name='Lord Sausage' timestamp='1389120861' post='2330307']
I'm playing at the Hackney Empire in a musical between 30th Jan and 1st Feb but i will be down all week from the 25th for rehearsals. the band and i will be looking for things to do at night whilst down there so just wondered if any of you were gigging. I may be in Manchester on 26th and 27th for a gig but will def be there 25th, 28th,29th. And if any of you are playing after 10pm on 30th, 31st we will try to get to some.
[/quote]

If you want to come down a day earlier I'm playing with Kit at The Finsbury on the 24th, not far from Camden mate, you know about the 31st already :D

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1389125261' post='2330411']
If you want to come down a day earlier I'm playing with Kit at The Finsbury on the 24th, not far from Camden mate, you know about the 31st already :D
[/quote]
I would love mate but i have to travel with all the bands gear. The date for rehearsal has changed and it ain't til monday. So i'm travelling with the bands gear on Sunday.

[quote name='Lord Sausage' timestamp='1389219636' post='2331645']
I would love mate but i have to travel with all the bands gear. The date for rehearsal has changed and it ain't til monday. So i'm travelling with the bands gear on Sunday.
[/quote]

Never mind :)

Hope your run goes superbly man!