• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*** SOLD *** SWR Workingman's 2x12T *** SOLD
£100

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks

[b]NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING[/b]

I bought this from Moos3h here on Basschat 2 years ago in order to run it as part of a two-rig set up along with my SWR Triad, but that plan never really happened. In the end, a combination of too few gigs and not enough space at what gigs I've actually done has meant this has been little used.. Which is a shame as it's a great little cab that sounds pretty sweet (to my ears anyway), isn't too heavy and is in good condition for it's age.

The recent acquisition of a Schroeder 21012 means this will get even less use, hence why I'm finally putting it up for sale.

[b]Photos:[/b]

[attachment=151565:20131121_100528.jpg]

[attachment=151566:20131121_100506.jpg]

[attachment=151567:20131121_100540.jpg]

Here's the SWR blurb about it:

[i]"WORKINGMAN'S 2x12T Bass Cabinet enclosure.

The workingman's 2x12T was a great sounding two way enclosure featuring two custom designed 12" Celestion speakers. The WM 2x12 came standard with the "Texas Bar Proof" metal grill. Aluminum input panel.[/i]

[i]Power Handling: 250 watts, Impedance: 8 ohms
Size: 23 1/4"W x 23 1/4"H x 18 1/2"D
Weight: 55 lbs
Input panel features:
Parallel 1/4" input jacks (In & Out )
3-way switch for horn ( 0db, -6db, off.)
Aluminum construction.
Production period: 1995 to 1999"[/i]

More blurb here: [url="http://www.swramps.com/en-GB/support/vintage.php/#wmspeakers"]http://www.swramps.c...php/#wmspeakers[/url]

I'd be happy to post this but obviously, would particularly welcome interest from anyone local to Littlehampton, West Sussex. And if you are local and would like to come and hear the cab in action for yourself, then you'd be very welcome.

I'm going to be putting a few more bits and pieces up for sale over the next couple of days but have to head out to a gig now..

But if you have any questions about the 212, or if you'd like any more photos, then please ask here or PM me.

Thanks for looking,

Nik

Edited by silverfoxnik

Thanks Alex!

You're absolutely right; these are very well made cabs and because of that fact, I did consider at one point putting in some neo drivers to up the power handling and bring the weight down a bit.

Other acquisitions got it in the way of that little project unfortunately..

All PMs replied to BTW :)