Why become a member? ×

EBS Dynaverb problem

Anyone any experience with EBS pedals that suddenly stop working?

The Dynaverb I bought second hand back in January has just died on me. It made a strange noise, and then that's it, just not working any longer. Not a battery problem. Swapped it for a brand new battery, and still nothing. Signal goes through it, just no effect whatsoever.

I'm just wondering whether it's worth getting in touch with Bernie (which'll obviously cost me postage, repairs, etc.), or just bin it, and spend £70 or so on another second hand one off someone on here? Anyone else had repairs done on them?

[quote name='Thunderthumbs' post='229182' date='Jun 29 2008, 06:58 PM']Anyone any experience with EBS pedals that suddenly stop working?

The Dynaverb I bought second hand back in January has just died on me. It made a strange noise, and then that's it, just not working any longer. Not a battery problem. Swapped it for a brand new battery, and still nothing. Signal goes through it, just no effect whatsoever.

I'm just wondering whether it's worth getting in touch with Bernie (which'll obviously cost me postage, repairs, etc.), or just bin it, and spend £70 or so on another second hand one off someone on here? Anyone else had repairs done on them?[/quote]

I've only ever heard of one other problem with EBS pedals - I think they spoke to Mats direct at EBS and as far as I know, a replacement board was sent out FOC. May be worth a go...?