Why become a member? ×

SOLD ----------BASSLAB STD 6 STRINGS-----SOLD
£1400

Ted59

[u][size=5][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/u]

Amazing and very rare BASSLAB STD 6 STRING.

Conditions like new, checked and revised directly by Mr. Heiko Hopfinger on Basslab laboratory last month (i have invoice).

Description:
scale 34",
24 frets,
neck-through constructions,
Ets bridge,
Delano pick up
BassXXX preamp: volume 1, volume 2, mute pot on volume 1, split coil pot on volume 2, attive/passive switch on high pot, concentric high and bass pot, parametric mid.
Weight 3 kg
Original gig bag
String spacing at nut 50 mm - at 12th 65 mm - at 24th 90 mm - string distance at bridge 18 mm adjustable
Flat radius, construction carbon fiber with truss ross neck.

Attached to the fretboad we see inlays stickers by Jockomo, obviously removable (see photo 12 and 13)
[url="http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet/the-Fret-Markers-cln-For-BASS/Categories"]http://www.inlaystic...BASS/Categories[/url]

Sounds : tons of sustain, high definition, infinite possibilities of sound.

I prefer the sale, and for trade i can consider other six strings (like Ibanez 1206-1306 or sdgr japan models, for example) plus cash for me.

Bass is in Italy but i can ship every where.

Edited by Ted59

sorry, i have no sound clips, but you can do an idea on the basslab site.
There are several samples of sound, section "sounds and more".
The sound is unbelievable, from jazz (two pick ups, or jaco with the bridge pick ups) sound to more natural sounds.
The bass sounds different from other graphite basses, more "wood" tone are present.
But obiously you can have very modern sounds, like Yamaha trb "tone, for example.

in every case i can provide to realize some mp3 file in the next day, if the bass will be not already sold (i am in deal with a French Friend).

Edited by Ted59