Why become a member? ×

Fender jazz deluxe USA TRADED
£1200

Black Coffee

This is a fender USA deluxe jazz 5 string.
I got this in a trade recently for my mike lull tc5 and having now got my hands on my spector it is going to be sitting it out so someone else might as well be playing it. In comparative terms it blows the mike lull away in playability IMHO.
I thinks it's called the white blonde finish, really nice under lights actually and sounds ....well....as good as I've heard from fender to be honest. Active / passive switch is great for options on sound. Plays really really well, but I'm just preferring the longer scale.
Trades? I dunno. Try me, but a sale is my first choice.

If you want better pics pm your email and I will oblige.

Thanks for looking

Edited by bassman344

I'm still chewin on this spector offer dude.... Just struggling to be convinced.
If I didn't need the sale as much I'd say go ahead and take it on. I've a new project starting in January that I'm gonna likely need a new genz benz 4x10 cab and maybe a new amp for and I've one one eye on planning for it now and money would be better.

Now this dingwall, I'd rip your arm off for.

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Edited by bassman344

Yep, a meet and trial would solve this but geography and the Irish Sea have put a dampener on that.
It's a familiar situation for us over here.

I had a look at the barefaced site, first I've really taken time to do it. It's impressive but I am a genz fan and it's light and loud too and I like the streamliner simplicity and tone. Just might need the 900 instead of the 600 and at the price they are it's tempting to just have the extra on tap in case it's needed, but a cab is first on the list.

Cheers