Why become a member? ×

2002 Yamaha TRB-5IIF *SOLD*
£375

Cfinley

Hey Guys!

Up for sale is my MIJ Yamaha TRB Fretless 5 string. I bought it around a year ago to pair it up with a fretted model that I own, but sadly it hasn't seen much use! so I'm going to have to let this one go.

The bass is in relatively good condition, the previous owner had decided to paint marker dots on the side of the fingerboard to help with intonation and one of the tuners has an exposed gear (both pictured), but neither of these affect the playability or sound of the instrument. It's a great sounding fretless and probably the lightest bass I've ever played! It's been strung with Elixir strings which still sound brand new and I've just replaced the battery (active electronics) so it's all ready to go!

Now [size=6]£300 posted[/size] for quick sale (can ship to anywhere in the UK). I very much doubt you can find a better fretless at this price! You're also welcome to come an pick it up if you're able to get to the north west London area.

Not really interested in trades, unless you've got any Japanese Fenders lying around.. :-)

[attachment=149416:DSC00456.JPG][attachment=149417:DSC00458.JPG][attachment=149418:DSC00459.JPG][attachment=149419:DSC00460.JPG][attachment=149420:DSC00457.JPG][attachment=149421:DSC00301.JPG]

Edited by Cfinley