Why become a member? ×

Almost New Presto D string for sale
£100

Rabbie

[s]1) VELVET GARBO LIGHT E and A strings only
One day old!
Honestly I don't know why I try anything but guts when I already know I'm not gonna end up liking them....
Save yourselves some cash on brand new Garbo light tension E and A strings. £100 posted to UK.[/s]

2) PRESTO ULTRALIGHT D string only
used for 2 hours on my Chadwick: not my cup of tea. £15 posted

[s]3) BLAST CULT LOW LIFES
I love Blast Cult products and I figured I could use their low tension steels on my Chadwick, but I am too much of a gut guy and I ended up taking them off after a couple of days. Please note that the silks of these strings are very inexpensively applied and they 'fluffed' apart when I took them back out of the tuning pegs. However, the strings are in perfect condition. £50 posted. (Blast Cult sold)[/s]

Edited by Rabbie

I don't suppose you're able to get a rough measurement from the string end/tailpiece to the nut on the bass you used them on? I'm looking for new strings for my Stagg EUB, but apparently 3/4 strings don't fit. No worries if you can't!

Cheers

[quote name='smaz' timestamp='1385640279' post='2290497']
I don't suppose you're able to get a rough measurement from the string end/tailpiece to the nut on the bass you used them on? I'm looking for new strings for my Stagg EUB, but apparently 3/4 strings don't fit. No worries if you can't!

Cheers
[/quote]

The Blast Cult Low Life strings are approximately 175cm long in total. They were fitted to a regular 3/4 bass.

Edited by Rabbie

Blast Cult Low Lifes SOLD
Velvet Garbo lights E and A amp Presto Ultralight D still available. All as new! Add your own G and make a super set: big tone, low tension and versatile. £100 all in!

Edited by Rabbie

• 2 weeks later...