Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Ibanez AGB205 Artcore - Semi-Hollow 5-String
£360

weefunkateer

[b]**FINAL Price Drop to £300**[/b]

Afternoon Team!

For sale only, this is my as-new condition Ibanez AGB205 short-scale 5-string – only 8 months old and home use only.

As you can see it looks AWESOMANIA and is nice 'n' easy to play due to the short scale, but unfortunately the old-school tone isn't what I'm after for my current projects – hence the home use only – so I need to move this sexy beast on to pastures new.

It didn't come with a gig bag/case but I'll throw in an excellent condition (yet a little oversized) Warwick Deluxe Line acoustic bass Rockbag gig bag.

Due to my current lack of packing materials this will be collection only from London, or coolio to meet somewhere in the capital.

Need the ca$hola so this is sale only as well, no trade offers please.

Thanking you muchly!

Edited by weefunkateer

...my bad, now with specs and official site link...

neck type: Artcore-5 3pc Maple/Mahogany set-in neck
body: Maple top/back/sides
fretboard: Bound rosewood fretboard w/Pearl dot inlay
fret: Medium frets
number of frets: 22
bridge: Artcore Custom 5 bridge
neck pu: ACHB-2N / bridge pu:ACHB-2B bridge pu:
hardware color: Gold
Neck Dimensions: Scale 770mm/30.3" a : Width at Nut 45mm b : Width at Last Fret 66mm c: Thickness at 1st 21.5mm d : Thickness at 12th 24mm Radius 400mmR

[url="http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_eb_page13.php?data_id=221&color=CL01&year=2013&cat_id=2&series_id=117"]http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/u_eb_page13.php?data_id=221&color=CL01&year=2013&cat_id=2&series_id=117[/url]

BOOM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ha! Me too!

It looks the nuts and feels good too - if I had the space and ca$h I'd keep it on display, and just have it as a pick-up-and-play-and-look-sexy kinda deal :wub: !

But alas, the tone isn't quite what I need for my current projects so it needs a new home... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...