Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP11 MKV for sale
£200

steve gd

[quote name='King Tut' timestamp='1385068405' post='2284186']
Hi mate, looking for knobs for the graphic for my Mark V. Where did u get them from?

free bump!
[/quote]

I was just about to ask the very same question!

(and good luck with the sale - great amps!)

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The amp to give it its full title is[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Trace Elliot GP11 Mk. V Graphic pre amp with the following features. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4 ohm 150 watts[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]11 band graphic equaliser [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Pre and post gain [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2 inputs [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mid cut pre shaping and graphic eq controlled by double footswitch [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Graphic level slider [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I hope that helps[/size][/font][/color]