Why become a member? ×

Billy Sheehan Signature Drive pedal SOLD!
£130

Dood

I'll post actual pictures of this pedal should you want them - just a couple of nicks on the edges but the rest of the unit is A1.

I am selling this pedal simply as a good mate of mine is working on a custom bass distortion pedal with me that will render this one unnecessary. Other than that, I love it I just need to cut down on kit!

A great opportunity to get a superb pedal for way less than the lowest web prices.

Bank Transfer is good as is a paypal gift payment.

Still has original battery in with plenty of juice left!!

Clean and Distorted signals mixed, two effects loops (one for each signal path) AND an EBS compressor in one box!

Here's some bloke reviewing one:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ch5ZIJgp2Q[/media]

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1384874789' post='2281722']
yes you can matey, check out the vids of billy on youtube talking through the features of it...there's a clean loop and a dirty loop and you can put whatever you like in them :)
[/quote]

Saved me replying! - Yes, as Andy says, you can chain as many pedals as you like in each loop giving you effects on the clean side as well as the 'dirty' side. You can also use just the returns of the loops through the compressor and off to the output as a mixer as well as isolating just the distortion for example by running and instrument in to the pedal input and then out of the 'dirty' loop send. Similarly, you can inject your own signal bypassing the distortion altogether in to the dirty loop return as well as feeding your normal (or any other) signal in to the pedal input to make use of the clean channel and compressor. It's a really felixible pedal if you think outside of *just* Billy's tone!