Why become a member? ×

squier precision bass special...different models?

iconic

I quite fancy one of these now discontinued bass's. i notice there seems to be a few different flavors....black and mirror scratchplates, pewter with matching headstock etc, some with p bass special on the head stock and with squier precision bass et al.

are there also affinity and squier standard models.

i like the idea of comfy p body and jazz neck ,with p and j pups. Anyone know anything about them?

cheers

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1384260919' post='2274522']
Come up often on eBay and don't sell for much so you could try one cheaply
[/quote] and

must be my bad luck....ive been bidding two that ended early at BIN of 150 and the others made 169 and 150 quid...the fickleness of fleabay!

I have an Indonesian Squier P bass Special - the one in pewter with matching headstock like [url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/squier-standard-p-bass-special-satin-pewter-metallic/16028"]this discontinued one on GAK[/url]. I bought it from another basschat member for £150 if I recall correctly. It's worth keeping your eye out for one if your interested as it's a great bass. Looks, feels and sounds great, even with the standard pickups.