Why become a member? ×

Cort Artisan A6 Six String Bass (Dropped to £325 Posted!)
£425

JwK94

[size=4][color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Hi there, [/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale is my Cort A6 Bass. A great bass, I bought it used around 6 months ago and it is still in pretty much mint condition (I gave it a full clean and set up around a month ago). I'm unfortunately having to sell it as i'm a poor student and need the money. [/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]It features a 5 piece maple/wenge neck and is neck thru, the body is flamed maple with a rosewood fingerboard. It has bartolini mk-1 pickups, which combined with the on board preamp give you almost any tone you want. It also features custom hipshot tuners, which are a sturdy as anything, much like the rest of the bass (it's been lugged around barcelona in a hot van on tour for a week and barely went out of tune). [/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]All in all this is a fantastic bass, and would be a great start for anyone looking into extended range basses. [/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Comes with a hard case! [/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Having trouble uploading the rest of my pics, so if you would like the rest then dont hesitate to PM me. [/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Cheers, [/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Jack[/font][/color][/size]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif]Now dropped to £325 posted as I really need the cash![/font][/color]

Edited by JwK94