Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Road Worn Stratocaster Black and Maple £425
£425

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My trusty Road Worn [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strat is for sale. Had this up for sale a year ago on here - but changed my mind. Now, it's gotta go.[/font][/color]

[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/91866150@N00/sets/72157632169165920/[/media]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Black (of course) - the 50s replica one with the hotter Texas Hot pickups. Bit more output than your normal Strat - but still that Strat sound is there in abundance.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have used this in many gigs for my band Daphne Don't Float. The guitard often nicked it too.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]About 4 years old. Need space on the guitar wall to make way for [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]an ESP LTD MH-1000ET.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In perfect nick - all of the "wear" you can see was there from new.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]One very cool looking guitar.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Not looking for a trade unless you have a guitar with an Evertune bridge fitted. [/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The RRP on these is over a grand. The GAK price is £820. Mine is £425 - bargain.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickup from somewhere on the South Coast between Worthing and Southampton or we can mutually agree a courier.[/font][/color]

Edited by The Dark Lord