Why become a member? ×

Widthdrawn - Ashdown Mini 4x8 Mint!

NJE

------ very quickly widthdrawn - sorry! basically bought a head at the weekend and was going to take it back as I wasnt happy with a slight hum in the background, went to the shop today, no problem and certainly no worse than three other heads I plugged in. Conclusion is I havent played with a proper amp for about 6 months and I think I have basically forgot how much noise they make. The chap very kindly said I could exchange it for something else but there was nothing in there I liked so I will have to live with it and this cab for now.---------

Hello Guys and Gals,

I am after something very small and in combo form as I am not playing with a band. It is an amazing cab but I already have my eye on a combo and unfortunately this will need to go so that I can afford it.

I will post some better pictures tonight when I get home, but for your info it was bought brand new just over a year ago (new old stock I think as its not made anymore). It has never been gigged and to be honest never even really practiced with. It is really clean and tidy and I dont think there is a single scuff on it. I was using it with an Epifani Quest Preamp and it sounded amazing, really tight and punchy and with a 15" it is frightening.

I live in cheltenham, if anyone wants to pick it up or try it out you are welcome although you will need to bring your own head as I don't actually own one anymore. I will also arrange postage if nessesarry but it could be around the £25-30 mark, maybe more.

PRICE? I think I paid £260 in the end after some haggling so as its in great condition and hardly used say £210 or I will be happy to take good offers, but no trades thanks.

[attachment=9938:mm_rig.jpg]

Edited by NJE

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='224883' date='Jun 23 2008, 11:48 AM']Very nice - wish I i) had the readies and ii) was currently playing bass in a band at the moment. Sadly, I don't think either of those things are going to happen for a while! I'd love to hear one of these with my mini 15[/quote]

I wish I was playing in a band too. If I was this wouldn't be going anywhere, shame really. I never bought a 15" to go with it, but a friend had one and it was Sooo much fun. With a five string it just blew me away.

Cheers,

Nathan

[quote name='NJE' post='224984' date='Jun 23 2008, 01:21 PM']I wish I was playing in a band too. If I was this wouldn't be going anywhere, shame really. I never bought a 15" to go with it, but a friend had one and it was Sooo much fun. With a five string it just blew me away.

Cheers,

Nathan[/quote]

MB1. :)
+1 Nathan!

keep it and get the mini 15....they work sweet together! :huh: