Why become a member? ×

Due to poor timing, poor finances (to cover travel / accommodation) and a line up that I am not super keen on, I am passing on 2 x tickets to the Jools Holland Later recording.

Lineup Details are:

Joining Jools in the studio are Brooklyn's The National, who return with songs from their acclaimed sixth album, Trouble Will Find Me. Million-selling Connecticut singer-songwriter and guitarist John Mayer performs numbers from his recent release, Paradise Valley. Cinematic pop trio London Grammar make their first appearance on the show with songs from their top ten debut album If You Wait.
Seminal British rock outfit Graham Parker & The Rumour are also in the studio having recently reunited, with music from their first album in 32 years, Three Chords Good. From Rock Island, Illinois, folk-pop songstress Lissie returns to the show with numbers from rock driven second studio album Back To Forever.

If John Mayer is with his usual trio then you could be listening to Pino in an intimate setting!!

Copy and paste below:
[url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03gmfc4"]http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b03gmfc4[/url]

Show starts at 8:30pm, doors open 7:45pm.

There is a caveat on the tickets that admission is not guaranteed.
Tickets are overbooked to ensure a full audience due to no shows (like me!). Maybe more of a problem on the previous week when Paul McCartney and Artic Monkeys are performing.
My advice would be to turn up early to guarantee entry.

The tickets were free, but I suppose there is some value to them........So, for an acceptable amount I will pass these onto a BC'er, the BC'er will send me the money and I will then donate this to BC.
I will then forward the etickets by email.

Think that covers everything - any other questions please ask.

Edited by bagsieblue

As I've replied to the above PM.
I'm not sure how to put a value on these, yes they were free to me but I don't want to profit from them

Happy for any input and guidance on this thread as the fairest way to pass them on and make a donation to BC in the process.