Why become a member? ×

Traded - Peavey Zephyr C4 Neck through
£175

ead

For sale is my Peavey Zephyr C4 bass. This a Europe only passive version of the Cirrus range and is somewhat rare. I believe they were made in Vietnam in late 90s and possibly into the early 2000s I think. Features include:[list]
[*]7-piece maple/mahogany through-neck (or 5-piece depending upon how you are counting)
[*]Bubinga top and back with maple body (not 100% sure if it's Bubinga, it may be something else like Koa)
[*]Rosewood fretboard
[*]24 frets - in good condition
[*]Chrome hardware
[*]Two Peavey VFL high output humbucker p/ups
[/list]
I have recently copper screened the cavity and replaced the harness with a high quality item from our very own Kiogon who used Alpha pots and a Switchcraft jack socket. The controls are separate volume and tone for each pickup giving a wide range of tones to suit all genres.

New d'Addario EXL220BT strings just fitted. The bass has no issues and is in excellent condition, a couple of very minor dings but you wouldn't find them unless I told you where to look! The hardware looks like new too.

This is a very nice bass that is not getting the use it deserves, so it's looking for a good home where it will be cherished.

I'd be interested in trades too. Only rules would be that the trade would need to be a 4-string bass weighing less than 9lbs please. Oh, not blue either please - sorry all you blue bass fans. Cash available this end for the right bass.

Priced to sell at £175 including a nice gig bag.

Here are the pics:
[attachment=146730:Peavey C4-NT Zephyr 102.JPG]

Edited by ead