Why become a member? ×

£950 - Genz Benz Streamliner 9.0 & Barefaced Super Twelve - £950
£1100

thebrig

Up for sale is me [b]Genz Benz Streamliner 9.0[/b] and [b]Barefaced Super Twelve[/b].

I am looking for [b]£925[/b] for the pair, but I do have them listed seperately as well.

I asking [b]£425[/b] for the [b]Streamliner 9.0[/b], and [b]£525[/b] for the [b]Super Twelve[/b].

Only been used at home and rehearsals, due to not having a regular band, but I used it for the first time on Saturday night at a charity gig, and it sounded great, and the bassist from one of the other bands used it as well, and he said it was far better than his own rig.

In case you are wondering, I really like the rig, but I'm selling it because I'm moving up to Shropshire very soon, and I don't know if I will continue playing, but if I do, I will sort out a new rig at the time.

Please PM me if you are interested in grabbing hold of a great sounding rig.

Edit: The Streamliner comes with the Genz Benz Gig Bag.
Some of the writing on the back of the amp is wearing off, which I think is caused by taking it in and out of the carry case, I have tried to show it in one of the pics, but obviously this makes no difference to the performance of the amp.
You are welcome to come and try them out.

Collection would be preferred, but I would ship if the buyer is willing to pay the cost.
Or I might deliver locally free, or up to a couple of hours away for the cost of the fuel.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by thebrig

[quote name='RJB280' timestamp='1381763698' post='2243307']
Hi there, How old is the streamliner and where are you based please, i am V interested
[/quote]
The Streamliner is 14 months old, and I am based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.