Why become a member? ×

TC Electonic BH 500 and two cabs....?

sykilz

I use to use the BH500 and TWO BC212 (2x12) and it is insanely loud. If you think a 4x10 is loud, think twice before cracking the 4x12 setup. If someone use three BC212 then i can't imagine how loud can this thing be.

Right now i use LB30 and one BC212 and it is well enough for my purpose. Not to mention the cab is light!

Edited by badboy1984

• 1 month later...

I swapped my bh250 for the bh500 because the bh250 wasnt quite loud enough through my Midget, the bh500 is plenty loud. I rehearsed with the bh500 going through a Midget/Compact stack and it was earth shattering. Managed to get the master up to 4 but was immeadiately confronted by our guitarist. Ill never need all that power.

Have used the 212 partnered with the 410 for the first time last weekend, at a club with a big stage in a big room, with no PA support, volume on about 3 and a half, gain on 5 and the spectracomp thing on about 4, and it sat perfectly with a Marshall 412 and an Engl 212 for the guitars. Still tempted by another 212 if a udsed one crops up so I can run a double 212 set up, as the footprint would be small, and several of the pubs we play have limited room. The head is fantastic, would recommend.