Why become a member? ×

Euphonic iAmp 350 Combo(s) - sale or trade for something interesting

molan

Can't really justify hanging on to these as I already another combo and new cabs.

The combo is a 350w 1x10 with a positively huge sound for its diminutive size. Will handle small/medium sized gigs on its own and works brilliantly as a stage monitor if you're going through the PA because it has such a clean 'pure' sound. I have two combos up for sale - scroll through the later postings for more details.

Attach the CXL and you've got a fair bit more volume and additional lower end punch from the larger speaker. This really is top quality equipment and the sound is amazing given the physical cab sizes. Loads of flexibility from the EQ and fixed pre-sets, easy to match to just about any bass to let the real sound of your bass shine through.

I've turned up at gigs with these and afterwards had drummers & other band members ask where I'd hidden the extra cabs and/or how much bass was being fed into their monitors becuase they could hear it so clearly :huh:

Loads of info about Euphonic gear at the Overwater site:

Combo review - [url="http://www.overwater.co.uk/euphonic_audio_review_iamp_350_combo.htm"]http://www.overwater.co.uk/euphonic_audio_...p_350_combo.htm[/url]

Cab info - [url="http://www.overwater.co.uk/euphonic_audio_cxl_112l.htm"]http://www.overwater.co.uk/euphonic_audio_cxl_112l.htm[/url]

All dimensions & stuff are in these links but happy to answer any other questions.

Original prices were £1,249 for the combo & £729 for the cab.

[b]Price dropped to £775 for the newer of the two combos if sold as a pair with the CXL or £725 for the slightly older combo[/b]

Principally looking to sell, either as a pair or singly but may be up for interesting trades :)

Edited by molan

Got pretty close to selling the combo but looks like it's back up for sale at £525 with the CXL112 at £350

I'll knock £25 off if someone wants the pair @ £850 :)

Could be up for trades like a little MarBass 1x12 or always up for offers on interesting basses!

[b]Now reduced to £775 for the newer pair or £725 for the older model combo[/b]

Edited by molan

Took some pics today - not great quality but better than nothing!

Forgot to mention that the head is really flexible for practice use - it has an input for an MP3 or CD player with an independent input level control and a headphones out with an option to turn the main speaker off so you can balance all the signals for private listening.

Everything working fine. Gain pots are a little scratchy at very low settings (I think because it's never used at low settings as it has a simple speaker off button if muting is required). Really not enough to worry about but just want to be as accurate in the description as possible.

Speaker is in good condition having been used on a handful of occasions only. The small mark on the front grill has now been cleaned up.

Any questions please ask!

Edited by molan

After a brief, but noisy, disagreement with the wife I think I can be a bit more open to trades than previously suggested (she wants me to flog stuff for cash & I want to 'stockpile' more bass gear!).

As far as trades are concerned I'd be very interested in a MarkBass 1x12 and would definitely consider any interesting bass, or even 6 string guitar or amp, options :)

I've also dropped the prices a bit :huh:

Edited by molan

Not sure if this helps - but for those Euphonic aficionados out there it may make a difference to know that the iAmp350 is the later model. I think it's the last version before they took it out of production.

I actually own two of these and the later model has 'cleaner' graphics and, I think, an upgraded fan. Not sure of other mods.

I removed it from the cab today and it really is immaculate, not a mark on the amp anywhere and looks like new :)

Edited by molan

After a very interesting bout of trading on something else that looks like it's going to involve a bass leaving me for a 12 string guitar that's going to someone who's going to sell a head & then give me cash plus a cab - I'm definitely open to offers of trades for just about anything really :huh:

Gotta be better than the dreaded EBay :)

I have two of the Euphonic iAmp 350 combos and would sell either of them if I received a good offer for sale or trade.

The second one is older than the first but still in great condition (I can take pics if anyone's interested). Here's some revised pricing options:

iAmp350 in the pics £500

iAmp350 that's a bit older £450

CXL 1x12 £300

iAmp 1 with CXL £775

iAmp 2 with CXL £725

Happy to consider basses, guitars, rack cases, blah, blah in PX :)

Edited by molan

• 2 weeks later...

Sale now agreed on the CXL so just i-Amp combos left now.

I'll knock £25 off either one so:

Newer version £475

Older one £425

Shipping about £30

Happy to consider trades (an obvious one might be for a small home practice combo in exchange for something you could happily gig with) :)

Think I'm gonna keep one of these for home practice but should really sell one as well.

Not fussed which one I keep but will drop prices by £25 to see if that helps.

Newer one at £450

Older one at £400

Both in excellent condition :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='molan' post='253953' date='Aug 3 2008, 09:53 PM']Think I'm gonna keep one of these for home practice but should really sell one as well.

Not fussed which one I keep but will drop prices by £25 to see if that helps.

Newer one at £450

Older one at £400

Both in excellent condition :)[/quote]

Hi barrie you have PM re Newer Combo