Why become a member? ×

All sold, please delete
£220

rushbo

Hey hey,

After much internal debate, my ol' pedal board is being chopped up in favour of a Multi FX (which, knowing me, will be part ex-ed against a load of stomp boxes by Christmas...) Anyhoo, here they are -they're in very good to fair condition, starting with:

[s][b]Boss ODB3 - [/b]one scratch by the input, other than that, it's pretty minty. Boxed. [b]£50 posted [/b][/s][b]SOLD ELSEWHERE[/b]

[s][b]Boss GE7B - [/b]A few scratches and the lettering on the front is slightly worn. No box. [b]£35 posted [/b][/s][b]SOLD[/b]

[s][b]MXR M88 Octave - [/b]A few scratches. Boxed. [b]£50 posted [/b][/s][b][b]SOLD ELSEWHERE[/b][/b]

[s][b]Digitech Multi chorus - [/b]A few scratches. Boxed (tatty!). [/s][b][s]£25 posted[/s] SOLD ELSEWHERE[/b]

[s][b]Aphex Punch Factory Comp - [/b]Other than three tinyweeny dinks in the lovely orange finish this is in great condition. No box[/s]. [b]£50 posted. [b]SOLD ELSEWHERE[/b][/b]

[s][b]Danelectro Hash Brown Flanger - [/b]Here's the story... I bought this from a BCer a while ago and the little plastic screw that holds the base to the casing was knackered. Rather than spend a joyless hour at B&Q looking for one that worked, I used electrical tape to keep it together and as the pedal has been on my board, I've had no problem. This a GREAT Flanger - really under-rated. No box. [b]£13 posted [/b][/s][b][b]SOLD ELSEWHERE[/b][/b]

I'm based in the Wild West Midlands, so if you can pick 'em up, I'll knock a quid or two off

TTFN,
Rushbo

[attachment=143802:IMAG0408.jpg][attachment=143803:IMAG0409.jpg][attachment=143804:IMAG0410.jpg][attachment=143805:IMAG0411.jpg][attachment=143806:IMAG0412.jpg][attachment=143807:IMAG0413.jpg][attachment=143808:IMAG0414.jpg][attachment=143809:IMAG0415.jpg][attachment=143810:IMAG0416.jpg]

Edited by rushbo