Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger MB200 - F.S. £150 - WITHDRAWN !!!!
£160

dmccombe7

PRICE DROP £150 incl postage. WITHDRAWN - Gonna keep it as a small practice amp.

Selling my little pocket size Gallien Krueger MB200.
GAS for a Gallien Krueger 2001RB

This little amp puts out 200W at 4ohms, not much bigger than a CD and extremely light weight.

GAIN, Treble, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Bass controls with -10 PAD and contour switch.
Speakon connector.

Original packaging.

Never been out of the house. Used as a back up to my Genz Benz amp altho I've used it Bi-amp at home.
It has a very clear pure sound and the usual GK build quality and reliability.
Never been used at more than 30% Gain.

£150 incl postage to UK.

If you are local to Lanark area and want to hear this little beauty then let me know.
I have a good supply of different basses and Bergantino cabs (Neo & Ceramic)to let you try it out.

Cheers
Dave

Edited by dmccombe7

can these babies "growl" without the boost switch like on the other models?
Im looking into GK heads at the moment and wanna go for one with the "GK sound" i.e. a bit of grit and growl when required.
I play in a three piece classic rock band so would like the option.
Good luck with the sale,
Michael

Hi Michael,
I'm no expert in GK sound but this one only has a GAIN control with no master volume so no real way to overdrive.
It has a very distinct sound tho but its pretty clean and sharp in comparison to my Genz.
I know Karlfer on here uses a MB500 and he swears by it. Might be better putting the question on the general page and get more feedback from the forum.
I've only ever used this one at home as a bi-amp with my genz. It gives me the clean sharp edge with GK and the warm tube sound with the genz.

Dave