Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage I ('90) *SOLD*
£1100

warwickhunt

Price or trade value £1100

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My continued downsize carries on unabated...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price or Trade Value : £1100[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Manufacturer: Warwick[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Model: SSI[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Year/serial number: 90 [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Country of origin: W Germany[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body: Maple (light flame)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck: Maple w Wenge stringers Neck-Thru[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fingerboard: Wenge[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pick-ups: MEC[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Preamp: [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MEC[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hardware: Warwick (adjustable for height/intonation/string spacing)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Finish: Red - see-thru high gloss[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Case/Gigbag: Hiscox (hardcase)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Extras: Straplocks[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight: 9lb 2oz [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No issues, with a few small dings, dinks and worming but nothing that is deep or through to the wood. This bass has a superb tone; which I could either attribute to the harder maple that they used on these earlier all maple Stage I's or (arguably) the gloss finish. Either way it has a lovley thick but clear, piano like tone. I originally bought this bass back in 92 and it was my only/main bass for many years. I did trade it back in the late early 00's at Howard's Bass Place and it actually ended up with a fellow BCer whom I got it back from and I am only selling it now as I have bought another similar age/tone SSI which is just a bit lighter than this and fits my weight needs better. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As I have downsized house and rationalising my collection I am selling this, a Stage II bass and 'possibly' my 1991 Infinette. I can organise a courier at cost (£35 with insurance) or you can do so yourself but I'd be happier having someone collect. [/font][/color]

[url="http://s54.photobucket.com/user/warwickhunt/media/100_1933.jpg.html"][/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I didn't want to clog the thread with pics but I can take fresh ones of any angle/feature that you'd like. [/font][/color] ;)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sorry, no offers on the price and though I am not keen to take a part-ex, I will so long as it is priced such that I can sell it on here straightaway for whatever price you value it at. If I think that a bass offered wouldn't realistically sell quickly on here at your price, please don't be offended if I decline your offer (not intending to be rude). [/font][/color]

Edited by warwickhunt

They aint for everyone, Im really enjoying them but I do miss having something a bit more moderate. Ive got the Stryker up for trade and Im hoping it will attract a nice streamer. Timing is out cash wise, Im all spent out at the mo :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...