Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Fender jazz bass 1980 antigua finish-mint!
£2000

jack_b

Anybody interested in jazz bass 1980 antigua burst...?Bass looks like not used.Put in case in 1980 and found today.
I have found it in the USA:)...Ideal for bass collectors!
Everything works perfect,full original.Two small digs,and gash on pictures.

Edited by jack_b

Why did you have to put up more pictures, do you not realise how weak I am? :dash1:
This bass is so attractive to me because it is the Antigua colour I remember from being a young man. The ReIssues last year were fabulous basses, but to me they were not the Antigua I remembered, and sadly loved.
Ok, at the risk of me doing something stupid, what is the weight on this please, and what is the action like?
Cheers,
Karl.
Bump.
edited for spelling as usual. :rolleyes:

Edited by karlfer

Would you be interested in a Ernie Bass Classical Musicman Stingray 4? (Same as bass below, Birdseye maple etc) can provide pictures. Very new, I'll be honest I don't want to sell it, I use my Fender more but i'm looking for a jazz bass rather then my current bass which is an Aerodyne as well as the Musicman.
So would be interested in trading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW4e6ksjwes

[quote name='SevenSeas' timestamp='1380270045' post='2222970']
Would you be interested in a Ernie Bass Classical Musicman Stingray 4? (Same as bass below, Birdseye maple etc) can provide pictures. Very new, I'll be honest I don't want to sell it, I use my Fender more but i'm looking for a jazz bass rather then my current bass which is an Aerodyne as well as the Musicman.
So would be interested in trading.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW4e6ksjwes[/media]
[/quote]

I also have receipts and a certificate of where I brought it.

• 2 weeks later...