Why become a member? ×

**NOW SOLD** Fender Precision MIM with USA Pickup and Hard Case**NOW SOLD**
£299

Davy

[size=6]**NOW SOLD**[/size]

Fender Precision MIM

Colour Orange

USA Pickup fitted (Original pickup included in sale)

Hardcase also included.

I bought this bass a few months ago as I wanted to try a precision and I had it set up by the Bassdoc who also fitted a USA pickup, however, since then I've bought an Ibanez SR500 which I love and I can't justify keeping this one any more.

While the Bassdoc was carrying out the modification works he discovered that it had been re-finished in from its original colour of metallic blue to orange. He also suspected that it might have been finished by his paint man at some but couldn't remember how long ago that was.

The bass plays really well and sounds great with the USA pickup and it's a unique colour as I don't think Fender ever made any orange ones but I could be wrong.

I'm looking for £295 + postage if required and this includes a nearly new hard case that cost £60 and the original MIM pickup.

Would also trade for a decent keyboard.

As always, if you live locally please contact me to arrange a viewing or if you are too far away then please get in touch and we can have a good chat over the phone.

Cash on collection prefered if collecting or bank transfer if I'm posting to you.

I'd estimate the postage to be £20 normally, however, the extra weight of the hard case might make it more like £25. I would of course confirm this before taking any payment as I wouldn't be looking to rip anybody off on the postage costs.

Edited by Davy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...