Why become a member? ×

Small Antique French Upright Piano - A. Bord, Paris 1897

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='MB1' post='36060' date='Jul 23 2007, 07:02 PM']MB1. :huh:

Overwater#1 was after one could try him![/quote]
I was going to try to blag a free one off someone, seen as so many people let them go for nothing. I guess £250 is nothing, and I have shown the parents.. How much would it cost for someone to bring it over here though? Blackpool, as Im assumin it wouldn't fit in your car, definately not my cars..
If I buy your bass, you could throw it in Keith :huh: :huh: haha! :)
Tell you what.. my uncle owns a large Yamaha motorcycle dealer in NW (Raceways), I will see if any of his vans are going over your way Keith, just a thought? Hmmm I was going to try and save up in time for September and get your double bass though.. Well September 2020 :huh: :huh:

Cheers,
Matt

[quote name='overwater#1' post='36252' date='Jul 24 2007, 09:28 AM']I was going to try to blag a free one off someone, seen as so many people let them go for nothing. I guess £250 is nothing, and I have shown the parents.. How much would it cost for someone to bring it over here though? Blackpool, as Im assumin it wouldn't fit in your car, definately not my cars..
If I buy your bass, you could throw it in Keith :huh: :huh: haha! :)
Tell you what.. my uncle owns a large Yamaha motorcycle dealer in NW (Raceways), I will see if any of his vans are going over your way Keith, just a thought? Hmmm I was going to try and save up in time for September and get your double bass though.. Well September 2020 :huh: :huh:

Cheers,
Matt[/quote]

How about £750 for both?
I could bring the bass over no prob.The piano might go in my new (second-hand) car when I get it tomorrow, but it would have to go on it's back. A van or trailer would be better.

Anyway, you'd have to see them both first.

[quote name='Mr Bassman' post='36260' date='Jul 24 2007, 09:46 AM']How about £750 for both?
I could bring the bass over no prob.The piano might go in my new (second-hand) car when I get it tomorrow, but it would have to go on it's back. A van or trailer would be better.

Anyway, you'd have to see them both first.[/quote]
PMed Keith..

Of course, though to me, a piano is a piano, I can tell whats good and whats crap, but I can't even play properly yet, so... :) The double bass of course I can check out, and would before buying any bass.

Matt :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr Bassman' post='24839' date='Jun 29 2007, 12:29 PM']Bump

This old French model has a nice pair of legs! :)

But she'll have to go before I can decorate.[/quote]

She's still hanging 'round but will have to move on so I'm open to offers.

• 2 months later...