Why become a member? ×

Bergantino AE212 - WITHDRAWN
£675

MartyBRebelMC

Now with pics!

I've shown the underside of the cab so you can see 2 small holes where the tilt back casters were fitted, I'll throw these in if you want them. There are a few scuffs on the underside corner protectors and the cover has obvious signs of wear (no tears or burst seams though) but otherwise the cab is in near mint condition.

[attachment=143156:DSCF0980.jpg][attachment=143157:DSCF0981.jpg][attachment=143158:DSCF0983.jpg][attachment=143159:DSCF0982.jpg][attachment=143160:DSCF0985.jpg][attachment=143161:DSCF0988.jpg][attachment=143162:DSCF0978.jpg][attachment=143163:DSCF0977.jpg]

Iv'e not tried a Supertwelve but i used to own a Barefaced Compact and Midget, in my subjective opinion the Berg is warmer sounding (than the Compact/Midget used together) but I'd say it pretty much has a neutral voice, it's certainly not aggressive or mid biased and for rock i do tend to dial in quite a lot of mid range if I'm using my jazz, less so with a Precision. I think they are designed (rather like the Barefaced cabs) to reflect what you put in rather than having a distinct character of their own, but as I say for a given input the Berg seemed to me to have a warm bias so i suspect by comparison to a Supertwelve it may have a more scooped sound. Hope that makes sense.

Edited by MartyBRebelMC