Why become a member? ×

Alleva Copollo outboard preamp ex Paul Turner
£500

4 candles

As part of my clearance I'm offering the chance to buy a quite rare and certainly unique item.

Alleva copollo 2 band ( bass and treble ) eq pre amp contained within foot pedal box
Powered by 9v a.c supply
Blue led indicator indicating on/off
Velcro on rear for securing/stability

This unit was custom made for iconic bass player Paul Turner of jamiroquai fame (and a whole host of others) by Jimmy from AC and was used as part of Paul's expansive pedalboard collection on his tours. An acquaintance of mine is a personal friend of Paul's and was able to broker the deal for me which came about when I regrettably sold my Alleva bass and were looking to recapture " that" sound but affordably!

I'm led to believe that these preamps either in pedal format or as a preamp to be installed are no longer available.

There is a great demand for these in the USA but I wanted to offer you guys the first opportunity to get your hands on something so good, rare and unique.

The finish can be described as " crude" the box has been sprayed gold but there are paint runs visible. The alleva motif is present, along with the letters PT indicating its previous owner.

Most importantly this pre amp sounds HUGE. To me its the Best sounding preamp by far! It turns any passive bass into something sublime and even has a wonderful effect on active basses too.

Looking for £500 collected or posted anywhere in the U.K. Posted will be express, insured and tracked etc. I will post outside the U.K please PM me to discuss postal rates please.

No trades please unless you have a vintage fretless stingray!

Many thanks

Regards

Mark

Controls are........input, output,, 9v supply input
Bass, treble and on and off foot switch with blue L.E.D indicator.
The bright sparks a,ong you may be able to remove this from the box and fit directly to your bass!

Pre eBay bump where it's odds on to be snapped up by one of our fellow bassists from across the pond!