Why become a member? ×

Distortion & Fuzz Pedal sale...
£175

aj5string

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Couple of Pedals for sale - all excellent condition, and excellent pedals, just having a rethink of my board and these are going as a result.[/font][/size]

[size=6][b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Markbass Mini Dist[/font][/b][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Great Little pedal - very good in the mix, and extremely compact - surprisngly verstalie sound. COmplete with box, PSU and manual. Excellent condition - see pics.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i][color=#020202]The MB Mini series of pedals from Markbass is made to the same high quality level as our standard effect line, but uses an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis. Smaller than other stompboxes, these incredible-sounding pedals will fit onto even the most crowded pedal boards, and the 9-12V power requirement means you can use them with any standard power supply. Based on the Markbass Bass Tube Marker, the [/color][b]MB Mini Dist [/b][color=#020202]offers many improvements as well as two tone controls to customize your grit. A mini pedal with maximum distortion![/color][/i][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][attachment=142714:2013-08-30 15.15.25.jpg][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][attachment=142715:2013-08-30 15.16.21.jpg][/font][/size]

[b][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#020202]£60 inc postage[/color][/font][/size][/b]

[b][size=6][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Fender Sub Lime[/font][/size][/b]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Amazing sounding Fuzz - I genuinely think if you have space available, this is THE fuzz to have. No low end loss, and brilliant Fuzz sounds. Includes a lovely Fender Velvet pouch. Excellent condition with a couple of small marks.[/font][/size]

[attachment=142716:2013-08-30 15.17.59.jpg]

[b][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]£75 and I will cover postage and that wont be cheap![/font][/size][/b]

[s][size=6][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333][b]Fredric Effects Green Russian Sovtek Big Muff clone[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#333333][b]A really nice Big Muff clone, voiced for bass, just not my thing. Link with more info here;[/b][/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][url="http://www.fredric.co.uk/green-russian-big-muff-sovtek-clone"]http://www.fredric.c...ff-sovtek-clone[/url] [color=#000000] [/color][/font][/size]

[attachment=142717:2013-08-30 15.16.52.jpg]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Bought for £56 on ebay - new. Grab a bargain for[/color][/font][/size][b][size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000] £40 posted.[/color][/font][/size][/b][/s]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Buy them quick and I can post before I go back to work. Collection welcome, or we could meet somewhere mutually convinient. Will give them a day or 2 here then throw them on ebay.[/color][/font]

Edited by aj5string

• 1 month later...