Why become a member? ×

ONE GENZ BENZ 8ohm Uber SOLD
£1400

loushort

[b]hey folks[/b]

[b]I'm selling my GENZ BENZ 4x10 Uber cab (last one of two) for the simple fact I don't use it so its gathering dust
I brought it in March 2012 from Mark at Bass Direct for a couple of Tours now I use a small combo
as I have to lump a PA around with me for gigs
It used to Travel in full flight case,its incredibly light weight and has two very handy back wheels
usual gigging marks on the vinyl and metal corners.[/b]
[b]no tears in the Cloth front[/b]
[b]hasn't been gigged at high volumes (didn't need to the with the stages we played on)
if anything I used to turn it down so I could hear the other band members
personally I never used the tweeter but its in full working order and I
would like to see it go to a good home[/b]

[b]GAK sell the 4 ohm version for £599 and Mark at Bass Direct tells me they don't make the 8 ohm anymore so come bag yourself a bargain and make them trousers flap
Cash on collection [/b]
[b]any questions don't hesitate to get in touch[/b]
[b]I'm not alway on here so there might be a delay in replying but I will get back to you ASAP[/b]
[b]sorry I have no way to ship it anywhere so its limited to UK sale only
thanks for looking[/b]

Genz Spec
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]The UB series features classic design, powerful tonal output packaged into lightweight touring cabinets finished in a black “nubby-textured” vinyl and a silver/ black wire mesh grille cloth. Whether the music calls for the clarity and response of slap-style, the grunt and growl of pick playing or the warmth and punch of finger style, the UB series delivers. Each cabinet is loaded with our GNX10250 loudspeaker, compression tweeter and custom designed crossover network with a 100 watt tweeter level control. [/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]This design offers 1000 watts of output in a compact, easy to transport enclosure. The Edge-Lift handles, rear-mounted casters and rear skid rails make it a breeze to get this 72 lb. cab from stage-to-stage. The cabinet is also available in an 4 ohm version (GB 410T-UB-4). [/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]FEATURES[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Power Handling RMS 1000 W[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Frequency +/- 3db 45-18K Hz[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Sensitivity 1W/1M 103 db[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Nominal Impedance 8 ohm[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Crossover Point 4 K Hz[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Weight Lbs. 72[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][size=3]Dimensions HxWxD 28" x 24 1/4" x 18 1/4 " [/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by loushort

• 3 months later...