Why become a member? ×

Podcast - please have a listen!

hestan

Hi there,

This is Johnny Copland here, a London bass player. If anyone's interested, i've recently started my own bass podcast which has studio/live tracks, interviews with some top musicians and each month a lesson/feature too. I've just done episode 2 so if you like you can find the first episode and listen back to it too. You can subscibe on itunes here:

[url="http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=279061359"]http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...st?id=279061359[/url]

Alternatively: -

You can listen on my website or myspace:

www.johnnycopland.com

www.myspace.com/johnnycopland

hope you enjoy!
:)
Johnny

Edited by hestan

Hi Johnny,

Welcome to BassChat! We have a thriving community here and DO hope you will contribute directly on the forum.

Tell us some more about yourself and your gear and be part of the forum. Maybe you could advertise BassChat on your PodCast and have some of our bass players on there too?

Hey Johnny - good to see you here bro.

For those who have yet to meet you I just want to say he's a top fella (and bass playing demon) so don't be shy have a listen to his podcast, it's very well put together with some cool, informative and entertaining words of wisdom - and some very tasty bass playing too.

Hope to catch up with you soon man - Brixton jamming soon for sure!

Cheers

Mike