Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 2007 Overwater Perception Deluxe FS
£900

W11ATO

Sold sold sold

Hi all, sadly this has to go too......its the lightest bass i've owned by a country mile, the neck is slim and fast and its a pleasure to play, one piece maple neck, Spanish cedar body with wenge top and facings. I'm amassing basses like there's no tomorrow and my missus thinks i'm going to open a shop.....:-0 Comes with a hard shell.[s] c[/s]ollected from Newcastle or posted for what ever that costs. Reached my upload limit but loads more pics available. PRICE DROP TO £795

Edited by W11ATO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='W11ATO' timestamp='1378716460' post='2203456']
Lots of interest but no sale yet type bump.

Having tried BassTool's NT Thumb at yesterday's North East Bass Bash, I'd consider a trade for one of those bad boys
[/quote]
I knew it :gas: I saw a little bit of dribble from the side of his mouth...... :lol: :lol: :lol: Haway man Rob, your collection is just gonna keep improving at this rate and you can only play one at a time, dunno how you are gona decide which one to pick up :P . Have a bump on me, and having seen this beauty in the flesh I can confirm this is an absolute steal at a fantastic price - someone will be very happy with this great bass B) Good luck with your Thumb search ;)

Edited by BassTool

[quote name='W11ATO' timestamp='1385198117' post='2285459']
Jonna if this sells I'd have yours in a heart beat
[/quote]
Now you know that mine is going nowhere in this lifetime, it's still getting played in the house.... :lol: Get this Overwater sold and go and find your own :gas: :D [size=4].......and have another bump on me ;) [/size]