Why become a member? ×

Daka-Ware bakelite knobs - Where to get them?

bakerster135

I've decided I'm going to stick Daka-Ware bakelite knobs (like the ones on the Wren & Cuff TFR) on my ARC BGP. The current knobs are too tall, and I keep kicking them and/or changing my settings!

Does anyone know a good supplier of these? I can only seem to find "vintage" ones on eBay, and they're all about £10 for one...

Al

[quote name='umcoo' timestamp='1376423612' post='2173856']
Might not be what you're looking for but.. [url="http://www.banzaimusic.com/Davies-Black-Knurled-Pointer.html"]http://www.banzaimus...ed-Pointer.html[/url]

Also, I think you've got my old ARC BGP...enjoy!
[/quote]

These are great actually, thanks!

It may well be your old ARC BGP! I got it off Kev, and you certainly don't see many around over here...

Ahh, cool! I often wonder where a pedal has been before, whenever I buy a second hand one...

I'm surprised there aren't more BGPs over here! I've owned loads of other green muff clones (BYOC, W&C, EQD, Fuzzrocious), and none sound anywhere near as good! It's tight and focussed, whereas the others seemed far too OTT for the sake of it.

Mmmnn I really liked the Tall Font by W&C. The ARC sounded great, but didn't really sound like a russian muff should in my head. Still sounded great though,m and looks the business. Also, I love those dakaware knobs, so it should look every better!