Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Yamaha RBX 270 Natural. ON HOLD PENDING.
£80

Deedee

Hi all

For sale or trade my Yamaha RBX 270 in natural. It's got to go as I need to trim down my collection after acquiring a black and beautiful MM Stingray. I already have another RBX270 in black so I'm keeping that as I have a bit of a thing for black basses (#closet goth - my Ibanez is also black)!

Natural satin finish solid wood body with rosewood fretboard. Passive electrics with volume, pick up blend and tone controls. Recent new Rotosound RB45 strings fitted.

The bass plays great with a lovely action and tone. There are a few dings and knocks on the body but these aren't really evident until you look up close (the joys of a natural finish). I've tried to capture them on the attached photographs. There's certainly nothing detrimental to the sound or playability of the bass.

As you all probably know, these basses are great but for some reason are cheap as chips! The bass is also currently listed on eBay.

Price £80

Trade wise, I'm after an official MM Stingray case to keep mine tip top.

Collection only from Doncaster area, although I am in Nottingham often so could arrange to meet up if necessary. Obviously if anybody has a MM case to trade we can meet up etc.

Please pm me with any questions.

Cheers