Why become a member? ×

ACG Finn 4 string - sold pending the usual
£1000

Ian Davies

Up for sale is my hand made custom 4 string ‘Finn’ ACG bass.

I’m sure a lot of you know Alan’s amazing work and this bass is a fine example of that, fantastic in every detail, playability and sound.

I received delivery of the bass in March of this year and the cost of it when first commissioned was £1575, the bass took about a year to complete. I can honestly say that I have used the bass only a handful of times and it’s never been out of the house, let alone a rehearsal or gig. So the bass is really in ‘as new’ condition.

So why am I selling this great bass? Well, I’ve come to the realisation that what I really want from a 4 string bass is something more tradition looking and feeling and I prefer a simple P or jazz bass for my 4 string needs.

For Sale price is £1000

I’m happy to post if you pay the P&P or you can collect, I’m in the Surrey/South London area.

Definitely looking for a straight sale, so no trades thanks.

This is a great chance to get hold a custom bass at a nicely reduced price and without the year long wait.

You’re very welcome to come over and try the bass and any questions please do ask.

Thanks for looking :)

Here are the official pics...

Details:
Claro Walnut top
Butternut body (white walnut)
5 piece wenge/maple bolt on neck
Mac Ebony fingerboard
33" scale length
38 mm nut
18 mm string spacing at bridge
2 FB humbuckers built into the ramp
ACG EQ03 5/P - filter EQ, with passive tone control and active/passive
Hard case included

The bass is nice and light and balances perfectly on a strap when standing and is ridiculously easy to play.

Can be seen on the ACG website here:
[url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/acg_admin/wordpress/portfolio/0127-finn-4-string/"]http://www.acguitars...-finn-4-string/[/url]

Edited by Ian Davies