Why become a member? ×

***NOW SOLD*** Epiphone Thunderbird Ltd Ed Metallic Red
£200

happynoj

[b]All offers considered![/b]

As stated in the title, an Epiphone Thunderbird in Limited Edition Metallic Red.

I bought this bass new from Thomann in December 2009. It has had light home use, and has been gigged a maximum of 3 times. It is in nice condition - a couple of small dings and some very light buckle rash, and the scratchplate is slightly yellowed. It has spent most of its time in a Ritter soft case which will be included in the sale.

I have replaced the tone control with an on/off switch, as I couldn't get used to having two volume controls and I never used the tone control. I still have the original pot and knob which will stay with the bass so if you want to change it back to stock then it isn't a problem. It is also currently fitted with Schaller straplocks which I am happy to throw in for an extra £5. Alternatively I have the original strap buttons which I can fit for you.

Cash on collection preferred. Shipping can be arranged at the buyer's expense.

Would be interested in trades for a Warwick Streamer LX 5. I also have a Corvette Standard 5 that I would be willing to part with.

Edited by happynoj

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bengovier182' timestamp='1375878398' post='2166792']
Just a question. Could you slap bass on these Tbirds? I wouldn't think you could (very well at least)

Lovely looking bass
Ben.
[/quote]

Check out "one minute bass review" on YouTube you'll find a guy slapping one of these very successfully

Edited by MoJo

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've never seen any other red ones in person. It's a nice bass, it's just that I really only play my Warwicks so this is just sitting in it's case and not getting used. I feel like it would be better if it was with someone who was showing it some love!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...