Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Trace Elliot VA350 Tubeamp & 2x Multistack 2102 Cabinets
£1000

[attachment=139806:TE Trace Elliot VA350 Multistack 2102 Valve Tube _ 16.JPG][attachment=139805:_TE_VA350+Multistack2102.jpg]
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#696969][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Up for sale there's a rare piece of Trace Elliot history... the VA350. [/font][/size][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#696969][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Powerful Valve Amp with 350w (underrated in pure Trace style). [/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3][color=#696969][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]The six 6550 tubes that can be used in pairs! 1 pair for low output (80Watts), 2 for medium (200Watts) and 3 for full power(350watts). 4 and 2 ohm impedance.[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3][color=#696969][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Apart from the nicest power stage this head has TWO preamps: [/font][/size][/color][color=#696969][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=3]the legendary GP11 with the graphic, pre-shape and a ton of in/out connections AND a flat response tube preamp with 12AX7 tubes. This makes it ultra-versatile.[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3][color=#696969][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]This amp was made before the well-known V6 and has the same power stage... tons of clean headroom with the warmth that only tubes can give. There´s your massive and clear basstone.[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3][color=#696969][size=3][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]The Cabs are quite small in size, which makes them easy to move around, they fit and handle the amp perfectly. And their wedge design allows for perfect monitoring. The rig comes with footswich and all covers...[/font][/size][/color][/size][/font]

Edited by steadidaddy

I used to own a VA350. Amazing amp, extremely powerful! I do often wonder why I got rid... :blink:

It'll also looked extremely cool onstage:

[URL=http://s751.photobucket.com/user/Bobbyk_album/media/IMG_3167.jpg.html][IMG]http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx159/Bobbyk_album/th_IMG_3167.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Have a bump my friend! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...