Why become a member? ×

90s Fender Twin w/Reverb + flight case
£650

anchor

Hello - I am selling my Fender Twin amp due to lack of storage space. It has an incredible sound and a sublime built in reverb. The amp comes with the Fender 3-button footswitch and a purpose built, heavy duty flightcase (worth £150 on it's own).

As you can see from the photos, I have upgraded the speakers in the amp to Celestion vintage 30s as I found the original Fender speakers below par when using a Gibson Les Paul through the amp. The vintage 30s offer more low end tone without losing that sparkling high end Fender sound. Should you wish to return the amp to its original form, you can pick up a pair of 1970s Fender Twin speakers for £50 on ebay, and sell the vintages 30's for a profit but the vintage 30s sound so good, I wouldn't recommend it :)

The valves are virtually new and the amp has been freshly serviced this week. It is in good condition and really is an exceptional example.

The amp is in Leeds but I travel to London a fair bit, so could possibly deliver for a small cost. For further info or to come and have a look, just drop me a message and i'll get back to you a.s.a.p.