Why become a member? ×

Sold! All gone! Nothing to see here!
£250

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Looking to shift my MarkBass Little Mark Slim Head 450 bass amp head (picture included). I owned it for a while now I am using something a little different now so it'd be a shame to have this go to waste. A lot of tonal variety from the 5 band parametric, excellent DI out and balanced in. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I've used it with 4x10s, 4x12s, 2x15s, 1x18s, 1x15s, 2x10s, direct in to sound boards and speaker emulators. All of which have worked absolutely fine and not suffered at all. It really does pack a hell of a punch! [/size][/font][/color]
[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][color=#666666][size=3]I'm looking for around [s]£250[/s] [s][b]£225[/b][/s] for this amp. Only thing i'd like to point out is that i've had to replace one of the rubber feet on it. Apart from that, no issues and has been checked over by Music Centre, Bedford. Collection is welcome (I'm based in Bedfordshire) where you'll even get a choice of basses to use (P bass, 5 string J bass, 4 string dual soap bar), choice of cabinets (2x15, 4x12) and free tea or coffee! i will post at cost though if required which is usually around £15/20. Thanks! [/size][/color][/font]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Specs are: [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]450w @ 4ohms, 280w @ 8ohms [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Solid state power amp [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gain control with clipping meter and master volume control [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]5 band para EQ (bass, low mid, mid, high mid, treble) [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]VLE control ( [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Balanced direct out [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Tuner out [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Effects send/return [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ground lift [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Balanced xlr and unbalanced 1/4" inputs[/size][/font][/color]

[b][u]SOLD![/u][/b]

Edited by Biaeothanata-Bassist

[quote name='vmaxblues' timestamp='1374491151' post='2149217']
Had one of these, really great sounding amp, I reckon tastier sound than the newer ones, heavier, built like a tank, but a wonderful amp.
[/quote]

Thanks dude, it is a wicked amp. Was handy being able to carry it around with my live pedals (wah, distortion, tuner) as in a laptop case! I can't warrant keeping it as a back up amp though which is why it has to go.
Thanks for the kind words though!