Why become a member? ×

Boss LMB3 (Sold)

ped

I have had this for ages now and it has seen a lot of action as you can see. I replaced it a while back with a Pod XT pro and a few othe rbits but serioulsy love this little fella. It is in fairly bashed condition (a few scrapes and a bit of residue from duct tape) but mechanically and electronically fine. It can probably be cleaned up nicely, or even painted with a nice bright and jolly design.

What say ye £20 posted?

Cheers
ped

[quote name='ped' post='215662' date='Jun 9 2008, 07:58 PM']I have had this for ages now and it has seen a lot of action as you can see. I replaced it a while back with a Pod XT pro and a few othe rbits but serioulsy love this little fella. It is in fairly bashed condition (a few scrapes and a bit of residue from duct tape) but mechanically and electronically fine. It can probably be cleaned up nicely, or even painted with a nice bright and jolly design.

What say ye £20 posted?

Cheers
ped

[/quote]

Price sounds good but I cant work out what I would use one for?

I currently run - Boss Tuner, Behringer Compressor, Boss ODB-3, Big Muff, Yamaha Magicstomp, then last is the Akai E2.

Where and what would this fit in and why? If you could let me know you may well have a sale:)

OK Lee, Cheers. I will PM you.

Dandini, as Thisnameistaken says, the pedal is a really quick and easy way of adding some sparkle to your sound via the enhancer (Can be a little noisy at extremes) and the limiter acts a bit like a compressor by stopping peaks of a certain threshold passing by. By doing this you can even out your sound or 'define' your bottom end by having a discernable bottom limit. Quite hard to explain.

Go and try one, most music shops have the whole Boss range. Let us know what you think.

Cheers
ped