Why become a member? ×

Heavily edited: Heads up: AmpliTube Orange promotion 70% off

BassTractor

The AmpliTube Orange plug-in is on offer until July 17th for subscribers to the Orange USA e-mail list.

At an offer price of 40 USD or 32 Euros, this apparently is 60 or 70 % off.

AT Orange is a plug-in for AmpliTube 3 for Mac or PC, and spawns 8 head models including the AD200B, a combo or two and several cabs.

Now, I haven't used the program myself yet, so I have no idea if it's good, or if the offer is good. But it looks good!

The purchase and download process was very frustrating though, as no clear function overview or process guidance was offered.

After purchase, all the needed software for this collection gets downloadable for free, and consists of AmpliTube 3, a custom shop, a rack unit shop and a license admin program.

Head over to Orange USA (...or cab over if you so choose).

best,
bert

Edited by BassTractor

I downloaded the Ampeg plugin from these guys a few weeks ago, Bert is correct about it being a bit of a faff actually getting it but I got there in the end. I used the plugin for the first time last night and it is a cracking bit of kit, if the Orange version is only half as good it will still be a cracking addition to your soft studio

OK, finally having locked up the Orange Collection, at the cost of using up 2 of my five granted license numbers, my first impression is that it's totally awesome.

I can't judge the modelling yet, but the enormous amounts of possibilities in the Orange Collection, and the sound of it, make it a winner for me already.

b,
b