Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! FENDER AVRI '57 P-BASS. 2-TB
£1200

jamondrums

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If it's not gone v.soon it stays... It's an £1800 bass... I guess, almost a grand off new price is just not enough of a bargain right? [/font][/color] :)

Bump b b bu bu b bump.

Edited by jamondrums

i suspect it's just a bad time of year.
It's pretty much my dream P (white blond might have been preferable ;) ) but there will be many like myself who maybe have a good bass to shift on before they can even think about adding a few hundred to get this.
Good luck though. It's still a hell of a bargain.

Yep, time of year. I've got some seriously hard to come by hens teeth post war Ludwig and Gretsch snare drums for sale. Can't give them away at this time of year. Consumerism is king. After new year I shouldn't need to sell this bass. Certainly not for giveaway money anyway.

Happy Xmas everyone. Thanks for the comments.

Thanks for the PM's

I've just made a couple of decent sales so the urgency to sell the P-Bass is no longer. I'll keep the bass up for another couple of days then it might be staying. :)

Just for everyone's information £895 is not negotiable. If you want the bass it's £895, collected. If you want it delivered in this weather, at this time of year and you're not within 5 miles of me...sorry but a fee is applicable. This is more than fair.

Cheers. Happy Xmas!! :santa2:

J.

Edited by jamondrums

[quote name='Alfie' timestamp='1387827306' post='2316239']
I can't believe anyone would try to negotiate this price, it's flipping steal.
[/quote]

'Cash is king' sometimes. I'm guilty of trying my luck with low offers now and then, but you're right, It's already a great price. Completely wrong time of year. I've had some lovely trade offers so thanks to all for those. I've no real financial need to shift it on now. As previously mentioned I'll leave it up another couple of days, see if I can't tempt anyone to part with their Xmas cash.

Have a great Xmas!!

:drinks: