Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

***SOLD*** Ampeg BA115HP MINT/NEARLY NEW.
£350

[b]***SOLD***[/b]

Ampeg BA115HP Combo. This is the higher powered BA115HP not the BA115. Bought 6 months ago NEW from PMT Northampton. Never left the house. Used a handful of times indoors. Great amp. Classic warm, ampeg sound. 220w, active/passive input, 5 pre set 'style' switch, mute, tuner.

The amp is mint clean, hardly used at all. Levels never taken above halfway. Selling to make room as I have another amp.
Specs: [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/bassamp/ba115hp/"]http://www.ampeg.com...assamp/ba115hp/[/url]

Cost me £470 new

Selling for [s]£350[/s] [b]£250[/b]

Amp is located in Northampton. Cash on collection preferred.

Edited by jamondrums

uhm...
I feel very tempted to offer you the (brand new, fully boxed) yamaha THR10C that i bought on a whim last month.
lovely piece of kit, great recording tool and such, but i don't see myself using it in the long run, so now i'm looking to sell/trade it while it's still new and i could use
a good combo so if you're intrested...

i live in Belgium tho, so shipping this heavy beast might be a little to expensive to make it a good deal i think?

Bassdude...yes the TRH is a little small. I'm open to the slight possibility of another Amp but I have an AER BC2 and AERSUB360 so I have all the amplification I'm ever likely going to need. Plus, shipping, would be a problem/costly I think.

Atholl...anything bass wise really. A P-Bass/Jazz Bass of some description. Or maybe a really nice, good quality/good condition Microphone like a Beyerdynamic M88 or an onstage powered monitor (HK Audio, Mackie, RCF quality). Or if you're a drummer with a 60's/70's good quality Ludwig Supraphonic 400/402 then that would do...

I got your text, so we can talk or you can PM me here.

J.