Why become a member? ×

FS: David Eden WT400 Traveller Plus - FINAL PRICE DROP £325
£450

Price should read £325!
So, I'm finally doing what I always thought I never would!

Up for sale is my Eden WT400. It's from January 1997 according to the back panel. I got it used a few years ago, and it's been my trusty companion ever since. However, I have an amp deal coming up that I need to take advantage of, and so unfortunately this has to go!

It'll come in a Stagg 2U Hardcase with the rackmount ears, so it'll be nice and protected. If you know anything about Eden amps, you'll know this is widely regarded as having the best sound of any amp they ever made. Warm, but punchy, and the 3 band semiparametric EQ is fantastic for tailoring your tone for the room (of course, we all know flat is best!).

Here's the blurb from Eden about the amp:

[indent=1][size=3][color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The WT400 Traveler is our best Bass Guitar amplifier ever. It is a mainstay with touring professionals and back line companies. It produces an impressive 400 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms with a minimum of 3dB of headroom. The sound is expanded with such features as 5 band semi parametric equalization, Automatic compression, Enhance control, headphone and tuner outputs, as well as a pro D.I. and full effect loop, input pad, and stereo Aux. inputs. You can take it anywhere in the accessory shoulder bag. As with all World Tour amplifiers it comes with all of the international voltage selection available internally[/font][/color][/size][color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3].[/size][/font][/color][/indent]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]I'd say it's in fairly good condition, considering it's age. The only missing part is the cap for the DI knob. You used to be able to get these from Maplin, however I haven't seen them on their website recently. If you want to recap all the knobs, I'm fairly sure you can get them from Farnell or RS Supplies.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Let me know if you'd like some more pictures, my camera was being a bit strange...[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Able to drop off in London, or can arrange postage! Will come with power and speaker cable, in hardcase with rack ears.[/size][/font][/color]

[attachment=138374:DSCN0006.JPG]
[attachment=138375:DSCN0007.JPG]
[attachment=138376:DSCN0008.JPG]
[attachment=138378:DSCN0010.JPG]
[attachment=138379:DSCN0011.JPG]
[attachment=138380:DSCN0012.JPG]

EDIT: PRICE DROP TO [s]£425![/s] [s]£400[/s]! £375! What a deal!

Edited by Nutter_101

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Nutter,
I'm considering my options.... I have a WT-600 but it is in a huge shock-mounted rack. I really want a WT-550 or an old Highwayman WT-500 as I only have 8 ohm cabs.... Decisions, decisions eh! Whereabouts are you in London? I am South near Epsom

Thanks,

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...