Why become a member? ×

Warwick Fortress Masterman//Ibanez SR205//Fleabass//MusicMan Sub Sterling (USA)
£850

aende

Hi All,

Big clearout:

[u][b][color=#000000]**SOLD**Warwick Fortress Masterman bass. : £450[/color][/b][/u]

[color=#000000]The bass has an MEC twin jazz dual coil pickup with 2 active preamps. Each preamp drives 1 side of the dual coil and delivers treble and bass control on stacked pots. The volume is a stacked pot and can contrast between the front and rear coil; the result is a surprising amount of tonal control. You can make this bass replicate a stingray and then add more growl! Both preamps use 1x9v battery.[/color]

[color=#000000]The hardware is all gold finished, the usual warwick tuners and body anchored bridge. The body is Birdseye maple in a French violet finish, but is not very violet at all! The neck is wenge in 3 pieces with an ABM adjustable nut with brass frets.[/color]

[color=#000000]The full details of the manufacture can be emailed with the serial number. This is a 2005 bass that was made from leftover parts. I think that the original production run finished in the late 90's. however, Hans at warwick sent me an email confirming that it was a production bass - I can forward the email from warwick.[/color]

[color=#000000]The bass sounds great, has a super low action and great balance.[/color]

[color=#000000]Brand new rotosound strings fitted; 105/45 set. Will include the leather strap and strap locks. Comes in a warwick rock bag soft case.[/color]

[color=#000000]The bass has a small mark by the pickup, pictured and there is some buckle rash on the back, it is not through the finish, but you can feel the undulations on the surface if the bass.[/color]

[color=#000000]From warwick after serial number query;[/color]

[color=#000000]thanks for your request and interest into your Warwick Bass and for[/color]
[color=#000000]giving me the requested information. Please note as following :[/color]

[color=#000000]- Bass Fortress Masterman[/color]
[color=#000000]4 string[/color]
[color=#000000]Serial Number A ****** 05[/color]
[color=#000000]Year January [/color]
[color=#000000]Month 2005[/color]
[color=#000000]Number ******[/color]
[color=#000000]Neck Wood Wenge Wood[/color]
[color=#000000]Fingerboard Wenge Wood[/color]
[color=#000000]Frets Bronce Warwick Frets [/color]
[color=#000000]Nut Just a Nut II[/color]
[color=#000000]Neck construction Bolt On[/color]
[color=#000000]Body 2 pcs. Flame Maple Wood[/color]
[color=#000000]Surface French Violet OFC Color (Satin Surface)[/color]
[color=#000000]Pickups Active TwinJazz Pickup from MEC[/color]
[color=#000000]Electronic 2 Band Electronic by MEC[/color]
[color=#000000]Hardware Gold Hardware by Warwick[/color]
[color=#000000]Made in Germany / 08258 Markneukirchen[/color]

[u][b]Ibanez SR205: £100[/b][/u]

5 String twin humbucker active bass with soft gig bag. Black with maple neck and rosewood fretboard. Library pic; I will do *real* pics asap! This is an active bass.

[u][b]**NOW SOLD PENDING TRANSACTION** Musicman Sterling SUB (USA) £250[/b][/u]

Blue with rosewood fretboard and a maple neck. New strings 105//45, super low action. The lacquer has worn a bit on the edge of the neck due to wedding ring!

[u][b]**SOLD PENDING TRANSACTION** Project Fleabass : £100[/b][/u]

Fleabass; body is partially stripped of finish, routed for a MM style pickup. The neck has been modified to resemble a Modulus headshape. Comes with soft bag, MM style pickup, Stinger preamp (pre EB style pre amp), all electronics and hardware to finish - except for 1 knurled control knob!

Collection possible in West London. I will box up if you arrange your own courier collection wither from my office or from home.

Edited by aende