Why become a member? ×

**** SOLD** TC Helicon VoiceSolo VSM 300 Vocal monitor
£95

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]Delving into my music cupboard, I have found my TC Helicon VoiceSolo VSM 300. I have used it at home with my acoustic guitar and only once in a band situation. [/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]Here's a couple of links to help...[/font][/color]

[color=#021EAA][font=Helvetica][u][url="http://www.jrrshop.com/tc-helicon-vsm-300-xt-active"]www.jrrshop.com/tc-helicon-vsm-300-xt-active[/url][/u][/font][/color]

[color=#021EAA][font=Helvetica][u][url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/tc-helicon-voicesolo-vsm-300xt/19825"]www.gak.co.uk/en/tc-helicon-voicesolo-vsm-300xt/19825[/url][/u][/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]Mine is not the XT version, but I'm really not sure what or if there is any difference..[/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]It is a great piece of gear for sitting at home and practising vocals, without having to set up a PA. It is very light and can be used on a mic stand or on the floor but also loud enough to use in a band situation. I see more and more singers using these type of nearfield monitors, rather than the traditional floor wedges. For good reason...![/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]I have used it with a vocal processor just to experiment and I also used it as a mini PA in a room that was just a bit too big to perform purely acoustically. [/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]It's in 'as new' condition having been taken out of the house only twice.[/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]I'm only selling it as I have a new PA arriving soon and I won't need monitors.[/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]I will sell for £95 plus postage which I estimate to be around £15. Or you can collect from the Winchester area if convenient. [/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]I'm not looking for any trades as I'm trying to slim down my gear collection...[/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]If you have any questions, please ask...[/font][/color]

[color=#000333][font=Verdana]Graham[/font][/color]

Edited by The Saint

That's a good point, this being a bass forum and all that....!!

I really don't know is the simple answer and as I don't have it here with me, I can't check.

I guess you could if you keep the volume sensible but I wouldn't want to make any promises.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...