Why become a member? ×

Bass-less for 10 Days!!

ashevans09

Due to an errant microphone during a gig a couple of weeks ago (it would be the flailing guitarist that knocks it over wouldn't it :) ) , my bass is now getting rebuffed at Mansons, leaving me without a bass for the next 10 days! Argh! On the other hand there was some veeeeery nice bass candy in store...

Damn guitarists eh?

I needed to complain... <_>

Edited by ashevans09

[quote name='ngombe' post='23758' date='Jun 26 2007, 09:26 PM']I can help you there... I'm sure you don't need that old Jazz anymore :)[/quote]

Hey Joe (good name for a song that), how are you getting on with the Jazz? Love the Sub - I'll scoot over probably next weekend and drop some cash off if you're around mate?

Mark.

[quote name='tredders' post='25096' date='Jun 29 2007, 07:58 PM']Hey Joe (good name for a song that), how are you getting on with the Jazz? Love the Sub - I'll scoot over probably next weekend and drop some cash off if you're around mate?

Mark.[/quote]

hey

I really like that jazz, I used it on the first tune currently posted on my myspace. Love the flats on it. I did have to shorten the strap by a foot or so though - at 5'11" not many people make me feel short :)

If I had a bit more spare cash I'd be out looking for something very similar.

next weekend should be fine, I'll be around, send me a text.

Joe

^ at 5' 7" loads of people make me feel short :)

very recently i went on holiday, leaving me without a bass for a week. It was just last week when there was all the massive flooding and i'd left both my amps downstairs!
:huh: Forturnately we live on a hill so we were ok.

I hope the guitarrist at least pays to have it fixed or you have insurance.

Edited by EdwardHimself