Why become a member? ×

1974 Fender Jazz - SOLD
£1950

simon1964

Weekend bump!

I actually gigged this last night as I had been thinking of keeping it. The gig reminded me what a fantastic sound this bass has - loads of that lovely classic Jazz growl. Unfortunately, it also remind me that sadly i don't get on with skinny Jazz necks. My fat hands like a chunky precision or 'ray!

Edited by simon1964

This looks like a beautiful and very clean example example of this era of Jazz Bass . Very fair price too . If I were you , Simon , I would ask for a bit more cash so you can have enough left over after buying an HH Stingray to get a season ticket for Norwich City's forthcoming relegation season in the Premiership . Just kidding ! :D ( well not really ...) If this bass was in a shop in London it would be sold already . Have a bump on me .

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1374952936' post='2155240']
This looks like a beautiful and very clean example example of this era of Jazz Bass . Very fair price too . If I were you , Simon , I would ask for a bit more cash so you can have enough left over after buying an HH Stingray to get a season ticket for Norwich City's forthcoming relegation season in the Premiership . Just kidding ! :D ( well not really ...) If this bass was in a shop in London it would be sold already . Have a bump on me .
[/quote]

Thanks for the bump Dingus. And worry not - with our new strike force I'm tipping the Canaries for a top half finish!

• 3 weeks later...