Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD, please remove
£850

JimmySims

Hi there,

I'm selling this bass for a friend of mine who has had it for the last 7 years.

It's a Squier Precision bass with the serial number JV25934. The prices of these instruments has risen dramatically in the last few years, but I think £850 is fair for the condition and age. I've taken the neck off and the date stamp is "82-10" which I can only assume means October 1982.

I've tried to illustrate the great condition in the pictures, but let me know if you want any other pictures taken. There is some mild checking on near the bridge at the back possibly where someone has removed some strings with a little too much gusto, and also some light dinks on the top horn. It has not been gigged while my friend has owned it, he's only used it for studio recording.

It's completely original apart from the strap buttons which have been replaced with Dunlop lockable studs.

It's located in my friend's studio in Kensal Rise (North West London); anyone is welcome to go there to take a look at it.

This is a beautiful sounding and playing instrument having recently had a set up and service at The Bass Gallery in Camden.

You can hear the bass here - [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPB5QkhKUJA[/media]

Send me a message with any questions or offers,

Jimmy Sims

ps, I'm afraid this is a sale only, no trades :(

Edited by JimmySims