Why become a member? ×

Reccomend me a cab...... i know nothing!

danthevan

I currently have an old aligator 410, which I think may be a guitar cab, and a behringer 15" combo.
I'm looking for some good low end grunt, which the behringer isn't bad at, and the aligator is starting to struggle with after 20 years.

Only doing pub gigs / occasional wedding gigs at the moment so doesn't need to be massive.
Using a 250w head.

Any recommendations? 2x12? 4x10?

Don't care if it's something that has been pre-abused, as long as it's reliable and has some grunt to it!

There's a GK 2x12 going for sale on here that would do the job & is a very inexpensive cab. But the question is....

What's your budget? Are you looking to replace the combo too? I would, there's plenty of good inexpensive heads to be had too! :)

The GK is on page 3 of the amps & cabs for sale section (I just checked it was still there). Mudpup's looking for £225.
There's also a TC BH250 for £180 on the same page. If you can push your budget, then there's a few Markbass amps on the first 3 pages for @ the £300 area.